Stone Clad Farms:
Connection, Perception, Relationship
in service of
Human Development & Equine Wellbeing
What if you knew there was a hidden layer in the culture of the horse?
What if this layer provided the understanding to create a deeper intuitive connection with your horse?
What if this understanding and connection created a relationship and communication that could profoundly affect your own self growth and that of your clients, family, and friends all the while shaping a happier, healthier horse?
Not only does deepening our ability to be immersed in horse culture deepen the engagement and welfare of our equine partners, it also deepens our professional skill to guide our human clients toward their own empowerment. As always, the horse is our teacher and guide!
Empowered interactions create ripple effects, flowing out to elevate existence for all beings.
Hi there, my name is Leah,
Founder of Stone Clad Farms: Equus Attuned and developer of “Equus Empowered: Resources for Increased Understanding, Communication, Partnership" 9 week online course and "Horse Culture & Energy" online and onsite workshops.
I teach inspired equine professionals and enthusiasts around the world, just like you, who are fascinated with equine communication and culture in service of human self-development, to interpret the messages of guidance and energetic exchange within the behaviours of your horses. This empowers you to better serve your clients, family and friends, fostering self awareness, emotional and spiritual growth, as well as enhanced well-being while also emerging with a happier, healthier horse.
I only take on clients whom I KNOW I can help increase their own awareness and growth toward next level service of themselves, their clients, and their horses for enhanced joy, passion, and wellness!
Have you had any of the following thoughts?
- I know there is something MORE
- I wonder why my horse often nuzzles me here?
- Why does my horse nudge my clients?
- What is all this talk regarding energy and horses?
- Is my horse a "healer"?
- I wish my horse could just talk!
Are you ready to have a connection that resembles telepathy with your horse?
Are you ready to delve deeper, tangibly and intuitively, into equine communication and culture?
Are you ready to enhance the benefit of equine interactions for both yourself and your clients?
Are you ready to make the world better for both horses and humans?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, we need to connect!
Your complimentary Connection Call will accomplish 3 things:
- We will take an honest look at where you are with your understanding of horse behaviour and it's application to human development today and what it’s going to take to get you to where you want to go.
- We will determine if we are a good fit to work together. If we are, I will explain what that entails. If we are not, I will provide resources for your next best steps!
- You will come away with clarity and new energy for moving the well-being of yourself, your horses, and your business forward.
Today is the day to say, “YES” to yourself!!
Video content, information application, and weekly video conferences with Leah
give the opportunity for direct learning and accessible support.
If you want to identify and work with horse culture, I can help
If you aim to allow for a happier, healthier horse, I can help.
If you aren't sure how to interpret some behaviours that allow you to serve your horse and your clients even more fully, I can help.
If you desire to facilitate interactions that empower yourself, your clients, and your horses, I can help.
If you aspire to have a deep, connected understanding of your horse with a pure, reciprocal partnership, I can help.
If you would like to increase your business by increasing the self awareness and empowerment of your clients (so that they refer even more to you and keep coming back themselves), I can help.
If increasing your business by increasing your own wellness and that of your horses so that you are able to serve more fully calls to you, I can help.
If you want to make the world a better place for both humans and horses, I can help
The people who are most successful with me are people who…
- Trust the process and are open to new thoughts, ideas, and beliefs
- Understand this connection with all sentient beings is part of who they are and how they want to live their life
- Consider the horses in their programs and lives as true partners and equal contributors to their client’s, as well as their own, personal growth!
- Recognize that self growth is an ongoing part of both entrepreneurship and the development of a fulfilling life
- Acknowledge their fears and doubts and adopt new beliefs that ripple out in positive ways as they live a life of service that is both intrinsically and financially rewarding